Thursday, February 12, 2015


                                                            Descriptive essay

        The first week of winter break I was trying to finish the rest of the work I had to do for adult school.  The next week I was just home watching Netflix. The last week I went out with my friends. I also went to do my nails and to the mall. The winter break felt really long, I even felt like going back to school. But now that I am actually in school I would to have a break. This break over all was good I got time to spend with my family and I enjoyed Christmas and New Year’s.

            The first week was the most boring week. I had a lot of work to finish, adult school work. The work was mostly balancing equation and chemistry stuff, so the work was really frustrating. Although the work was very frustrating I still managed to try and finish because I did not want that D that I had in that class. I want to be done with the adult school homework by the end of the semester. I hurried up to finish and I finished. This week was not interesting at all but I did accomplish a lot.

            The next week I was at home watching Netflix. I was watching House. I was trying to finish all the seasons but I didn’t because there were too many. This show is so great it’s kind of like Greys Anatomy but it is way more interesting. This show is interesting to me because it involves medical case that cannot be solved but other doctors. It’s even more interesting how house the doctor solves these cases; he just has an epiphany and knows what is wrong with them. He also takes risk that can cause them death but he is always right so that has never happened.

       The last week I went to the mall with my mom. I bought a couple sweaters and then we went to go do our nails. We went to a nail salon on 3rd street I really like this place because it’s never packed. We did not wait for them, the immediately did our nails once we had chosen the color we wanted. Later on we went to go eat to chipotle. I was the best burrito I’ve had; I haven’t had chipotle in a long time that’s why I think it was so good. Then we walked around for a while and then went home. This last week I also went out with friends, I was to trying to enjoy the most of the last week I had of winter break. We had gone to the beach, Santa Monica beach. We went into the water but we were mostly at the pier. At the pier we played the games at the arcade and we also went on the small rollercoaster. We went to go eat burgers and then we went home.

         In these three\ weeks I wish I could have gotten more work done but I didn’t. I wanted to volunteer but I would get lazy. Although these weeks I did not volunteer I did find a volunteer opportunity at children’s hospital. I was really excited because I had been waiting for this opportunity. I was also disappointed because they were only accepting 50 applicants so that meant I had to hurry up.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked how you got descriptive with the weeks, but I think you should have gotten more descriptive with some of the events over the weeks. For example which house episode you found the most enjoyable and described the day at the beach more. I also think you should have reread this essay because there are some typo's and you tend to repeat yourself. Other than those few things i think this is a pretty good essay.

    ReplyDelete