Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Autobiography

 

 

                                                                      

                                           

 

            My father helps me academically.

He helps me academically by giving me advice when I need it. Also by encouraging me to get good grades and graduate high school. The elementary school that I attended was vine St.  Elementary school. The streets it is located on are vine and Barton. This elementary school is located around the Hollywood area. It was a very good school, I loved going it was a lot of fun. The middle school I attended was Bancroft middle school. This junior high is located on Las Palmas and is in the Los Angeles are. Sadly I was not able to stay there the three years I was supposed to. I attended there my 6th grade year and half of my 7th grade year. For the other half of my 7th grade year and for my 8th grade year I was homeschooled. My favorite subject is biology. I like biology because I find it interesting how things inside and outside of the body work. Although I failed first semester I still enjoy the subject. The subject itself wasn’t hard what was hard was the teacher. I had mr.

Shake sphere, which he is pretty much the hardest teacher so hardly anyone passes that class.

                                  I would say that an influential teacher is one that is able to handle many kids and still keep everything under control in the class room. What I’ve learned throughout these years is to never procrastinate because you will forget what you have to do and never get it done. In the future I see myself in medical school, graduating from medical school, or having something with the medical field. I describe myself as a student that is willing to try their best to achieve what they desire. Moreover I am a student that completes their work. I do not play any sports because they minimize my time for homework and I am also currently taking adult school. I am thought in a program that will help me go to college. This program encourages me a lot to do well in school. 

                    I learned to speak English around the ages of 1 or 3 years old. I learned to read English at the age of 5 which was when I entered pre-kindergarten. I honestly do not remember what grades I received in junior high because there was a lot going on in my life at that moment. My main goal in this class is to learn the material and to pass with an A or B grade. Another goal for me is to learn new material that can become useful to me in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment